[Blueboard] HARK! -The AHS Community Christmas Concert!

clim at ateneo.edu clim at ateneo.edu
Thu Nov 29 09:20:46 PHT 2012

The blessings of the Prince of Peace be with you!

Christmas is just around the corner and we’re giving you a reason to
be joyful this season! The Ateneo High School Community is inviting
you all to come and celebrate with us by coming to Hark! –The AHS
Community Christmas Concert!

With performances from AHS performing groups like Teatro Baguntao,
Dulaang Sibol, IndAK, Il Voce, Music Industry, The Cohens, our
teachers and our parents, it will indeed be an exciting and memorable
Christmas event! And it will also be the time to bring our Christmas
packages from the Giving Tree that you will find at the St. Stanislaus
Kostka Chapel in the High School. Come and visit the tree now!

The concert is on Friday, the 14th of December, 6 in the evening at
the Church of the Gesù. Bring your whole family and your friends: the
concert is free!

For inquiries and details, especially if you can’t visit the AHS
Giving Tree, please contact the Office of the Associate Principal for
Formation, at 4266001 loc 6141 and look for Mr. Cyrus Lim.

See you there and we hope that you’ll have a Harkwarming Christmas!

Fr. Jboy M. Gonzales SJ