[Blueboard] CONGRATULATIONS Dr. Ricky Abad and Sintang Dalisay!

mvilches at ateneo.edu mvilches at ateneo.edu
Wed Nov 28 10:32:28 PHT 2012

                              Shakespeare says
                        "All the world's a stage,..."
              And that stage for the 25th ALIW AWARDS 2012
http://manilarepublic.com/25th-aliw-awards-2012-complete-list-of-winners/8689/

                        is WARM CONGRATULATIONS to

                             DR. RICARDO ABAD
                     Best Stage Director (Non-musical)
                     Sintang Dalisay/Tanghalang Ateneo

       Dr. Abad is a Professor of Sociology at the Department of Sociology-
                 Anthropology of the School of Social Sciences.
     He is also the Performing Arts Consultant for the School of Humanities
              and Theater Arts Professor for the Fine Arts Program.

                                     and

                               SINTANG DALISAY
                         Best Non-Musical Production
                            (Tanghalang Ateneo)

http://www.philstar.com/arts-and-culture/2012-11-19/868208/pure-love-and-wondrous-tale

             Many warm congratulations Ricky and Sintang Dalisay
        and to all those who have made this play a momentous success!

                            You make us all proud!
            The School of Humanities will always be here for you.

                          Bravo, artistic creativity!

MARIA LUZ C. VILCHES, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Dean, School of Humanities
Loyola Schools, Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights 1108, Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone (632) 4266001, Ext. 5300, 5301
Telephone & Fax (632)4261042
http://www.ateneo.edu/soh

"I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
            -W.B. Yeats