[Blueboard] Fwd: [Call for orders] Buy our Pathways Christmas Packs and help realize more dreams!

Marianne Fabian mfabian at ateneo.edu
Mon Nov 26 09:39:02 PHT 2012

[Reposting for those who haven't read our ad yet! =) Thanks!]

-----------------------------

November 2012

Dear Friends,

Warm greetings from Pathways!

Have you found that perfect Christmas gift already?

For those who haven't found the time to have a look at what we offer you
this Christmas season, you might want to see if one of our Pathways
Christmas Merchandise is that special gift you're looking for!

Here they are again:

*Grains of Hope!* (1 kilo of vacuum-packed organic red rice) at *P180/pack*
*Winning Brew! *(250g pouch of "barako" coffee) at *P200/pack*
 *
*
The red rice and ground coffee beans are packed by our Pathways scholars in
environment-friendly native bags, handwoven by a cooperative of women from
Quezon province.

With each gift bag of Grains of Hope and Winning Brew, you and your loved
ones participate in the mission of Pathways to assist more students from
public high schools towards fulfilling their dreams of attaining a college
education.

Your generosity and goodwill has helped sustain numerous Pathways scholars
through college for the past 10 years.

To place orders, contact us at *426-6001 loc 4046 / 920-0153*, or text *
Marianne* at *09178534835*. You can also order through email at *
info.pathways at gmail.com*

Please see the attached *poster* and *order form *for details and more
information on how you can order our Christmas treats for you and your
loved ones :)

[image: Inline image 2]

Thank you very much and more power to you!!

--
Pathways helps deserving but marginalized public high school students get
the college education they deserve.

---------------------------

*Marianne A. Fabian*
Project Officer for Institutional Relations
Pathways to Higher Education
Ateneo de Manila University
Tel. 426.6001 loc 4046 or 4048
Fax (632) 920.0153