[Blueboard] University Holidays

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Tue Nov 20 13:46:45 PHT 2012

Memo to:        The University Community

Subject:           University Holidays

Christmas Break

Upon consultation with the Vice Presidents, I am happy to announce that our
Christmas break will be from Thursday, 20 December 2012 to Sunday, 6 January
2013. Classes and offices will resume on Monday, 7 January 2013.

I hope this will give the University community time to rest this Christmas
season and to share with others the love of God revealed in the Child Jesus.

UAAP Championship Holiday

Furthermore, I am declaring Tuesday, 5 February 2013, as a special
University holiday to celebrate the UAAP championships achieved for us by
our different athletic teams. This follows the President's Day holiday on
Monday, 4 February 2013.

Let these holidays be a time of gratitude and celebration.

For your guidance.

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ