[Blueboard] Invitation to QS World Grad School Tour event (International Masters & PhD fair from QS)

Office of International Relations oir at admu.edu.ph
Tue Nov 20 09:34:11 PHT 2012

We are pleased to invite students to attend the QS World Grad School Tour event scheduled on November 20, 2012 at the Peninsula Hotel, Makati.

The British Council will be at the fair to advise on student life and applications to UK institutions as well as some highly-regarded American and European schools like Pepperdine, Hult and IE Business School. These fairs are a great opportunity for students in the Philippines to meet with advisors from international destinations and find out about student life abroad and see where their further studies can take them.

Students who attend the QS World Grad School Tour event will be eligible to apply to $1.2 million in exclusive scholarships to help fund their studies, so we greatly encourage students to attend and take advantage of this opportunity.

To those who are interested to participate, kindly register at http://wgstmanila-ateneo.eventbrite.com.

Everyone is encouraged to attend.

Thank you.

Office of International Relations