[Blueboard] Reminder for Updating of Tax Exemption Status

cao at admu.edu.ph cao at admu.edu.ph
Wed Nov 14 18:01:44 PHT 2012

November 12, 2012

Memo to	:	All Employees

From	:	Central Accounting Office

Re	:	Reminder for Updating of Tax Exemption Status

Please be informed that the Central Accounting Office will be
preparing the Certificate of Compensation Payment /Tax Withheld (BIR
Form 2316) for this taxable year 2012.

We wish to remind all employees with change in status and number of
qualified dependent children during this taxable year 2012, who have
not yet updated their status, to accomplish Certificate of Update of
Exemption and of Employer?s and Employee?s Information (BIR Form
2305), and submit the same together with the evidence of exemption
(photocopy of NSO certified Birth Certificate of dependent or Marriage
Contract) to the Central Accounting Office not later than December 14,
2012, so that correct exemption will be computed and reflected in your
BIR Form 2316.

Attached is BIR Form 2305 for your reference.

You may call Ms. Josie Marasigan (local 4148), Ms. Tess Borromeo
(local 4148) or Mr. Jay Catalan (local 4149) of our Payroll Section,
for inquiries.  Thank you very much.

MRS. LIBERTY P. SANTOS
Director, CAO