[Blueboard] Rizal Library Schedule: November 2012

Rizal Library rizal.library at admu.edu.ph
Wed Nov 14 13:08:16 PHT 2012

To the Ateneo Community:

Please take note of the following deviations from our regular library
hours (applies to New Lib, Special Collections, and Matteo Ricci):

November 22 (Thursday) - Closed from 2:30 to 6:00 pm (University
Service Awards)
November 27 (Tuesday) - Closed from 3:00 to 6:00 pm (Academic Convocation)
November 30 (Friday) - Closed (Bonifacio Day)

We shall operate on regular hours during Faculty Day (November 16, Friday).

Thank you,

Lourdes T. David
Director