[Blueboard] To All LSCC members

Alyson Yap ayap at ateneo.edu
Mon Nov 12 09:31:17 PHT 2012

To all members of the Loyola Schools Credit Cooperative:

Please join us in the LSCC Community Development Activity and
Education Seminar on Saturday, November 17, 2012, 12:00 Noon to 3 pm.
Registration and lunch is from 12:00 to 1:00 pm at the cafeteria
(there will be a reserved section near the back entrance, i.e. SEC
side) but the activity and seminar will be held at Escaler Hall, at
1:10 pm.

There is a proposed amendment to the by-laws and we will take this
opportunity to ask LSCC members to ratify the proposed amendment.

I hope you can find the time to join us.

Catherine P. Vistro-Yu
Chair, LSCC Board