[Blueboard] Nov 10 recollection will NOT push through

CLCFI clcfi at admu.edu.ph
Fri Nov 9 09:47:08 PHT 2012

To our valued recollection guests,

We regret to inform you that our CLC Date with Ignatius set on Nov 10, 2012 (Saturday), entitled Servant Leadership: In Humble Service, to be give by Kuya Abang Mabulo of Bicol, will not push through.

For any inquiries, suggestions or comments please do email us at CLCFI at admu,edu.ph.

Thank you and hope for your continued patronage for our future recollection and retreat activities.

God bless,

Elsbeth Llama

Christian Life Community Formation Institute
G/F CLC Center Seminary Drive, AdMU Campus,
Loyola Heights 1108 Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone: +63-2-426-0075 Telefax: +63-2-426-0074
Stay updated via the website: http://clcphilippines.org/