[Blueboard] Appointment of Tomas L. Testa IV as HRMO OIC

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Mon Nov 5 13:50:16 PHT 2012

Memo to:        The University Community

Subject:           Appointment of Tomas L Testa IV as Officer-in-Charge of
the Human

Resource Management Office (HRMO)

We would like to inform the Community of the appointment of Tomas L Testa IV
as Officer-in-Charge of the Human Resource Management Office (HRMO),
effective 01 November 2012.  Mr. Testa was earlier designated
Officer-in-Charge of the HRMO  from  1 to 31 October 2012  during the leave
of absence of Mrs. Imelda G Nibungco. Mrs. Nibungco has now opted to retire
from the University. Mr. Testa will remain as OIC until the appointment of a
permanent Head for HRMO.

We would like to take this occasion to thank Mrs. Nibungco for serving as
Director since 2004 of what was then the Personnel Office, which has been
transformed into what we now know as the HRMO. She was mainly responsible
for expanding the services provided by the office to the Ateneo community.

We also thank Mr. Testa for accepting this important, interim
responsibility.

For your information and guidance.

Jose F. Santos

Officer-in-Charge

and Vice President for Finance and Treasurer