[Blueboard] CARING FOR CHILDREN WITH RESPIRATORY ILLNESSES

hrmo at admu.edu.ph hrmo at admu.edu.ph
Thu May 24 09:58:52 PHT 2012

TO                :        The University Community

FROM              :        IMELDA G. NIBUNGCO
                            Director, HRMO

RE                :        UNIVERSITY WELLNESS PROGRAM
                            Caring for Children with Respiratory Illnesses

A session on our University Wellness Program entitled Caring for
Children with Respiratory Illnesses is scheduled on Wednesday, May 30,
2012, 2:00 - 4:30 pm, to be held at the Ching Tan Room (SOM 111),
JGSOM Bldng., Loyola Schools.

The session aims to assist participants (a) to recognize signs and
symptoms of children with respiratory illnesses such as asthma, acute
rhinitis, upper respiratory tract infection, pneumonia, and primary
complex; (b) to describe basic practice/care, and (c) to identify
preventive interventions for such cases.

For confirmation of attendance, please coordinate with the following:

         (AGSB) Ms. Angie Cruz, acruz at aps.ateneo.edu
         (LS)   Ms. Grace Umaguing, gsumaguing at ateneo.edu or call local 5103
         (HS)   Ms. Trins Cerbulles, kcerbulles at ateneo.edu or call local 6102
         (GS)   Ms. Ixie Alejo, malejo at ateneo.edu or call local 7103
         (Central Admin Offices and other offices) Ms. Nikki Valenciano,
                     nvalenciano at ateneo.edu or call local 4126

Deadline for confirmation of attendance is on or before Friday, May
25, 2012. For additional information, you may call Nikki at local 4126
or e-mail nvalenciano at ateneo.edu.

The activity cost will be shouldered by HRMO.  We appreciate your
confirmation and we expect your commitment once participation is
confirmed.  Thank you very much.

HRMO - Care, Service and Solutions @WORK!

---------

Human Resources Management Office