[Blueboard] Schedule of Raeywen's Wake Masses and Funeral Mass

jcauilan at ateneo.edu jcauilan at ateneo.edu
Tue May 22 13:00:09 PHT 2012

May 22, 2012 Tuesday

Dear Friends,

Peace!

  The Ateneo de Manila Grade School Community would like to request for your
prayers for the death of Charles Raeywen V. Nabas last Saturday, May 19,
2012 due to a vehicular accident along the North Luzon Expressway (NLEX) in
Meycauyan, Bulacan.

Raeywen is the 23 year old son of our Gr. 7 Work Education Teacher Mr.
Clarito C. Nabas. He was a graduate of the Ateneo de Manila Grade School
Batch 2003 and Ateneo de Manila High School Batch 2007. He transferred to
the University of Santo Tomas to take B.S. Biology Course and graduated in
March 2011.

Raeywen is now being waked at St. Peter Memorial Chapels, Commonwealth Ave.,
Quezon City. He is survived by his Papa Lito, Mama Merlyn, brother Jan and
Sister Karel.

Let us pray for the family of Mr. Lito Nabas at this time of pain and
sorrow and please pray for the eternal repose of Raeywen.

"Lord, you are attentive to the voice of our pleading.

Let us find in your son comfort in our sadness,

certainty in our doubt,

and courage to live through this hour.

Make our faith strong through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Lord, Raeywen is gone now from this eartly dwelling,

and has left behind those who mourn his absence.

Grant that we may hold his memory dear,

never bitter for what we have lost nor in regret for the past,

but always hope of the eternal kingdom

where you will bring us together again.

We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen."

*Schedule of Wake Masses:*