[Blueboard] Assistant to the President for Organization Development and Planning

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Mon May 21 16:06:46 PHT 2012

Memo to   :     The University Community

Subject      :     Assistant to the President for Organization Development and Planning

I am pleased to announce the appointment of Dr. Edna P Franco as Assistant to the President for Organization Development and Planning from 1 June 2012 to 31 May 2013.

She will assist the President in overseeing the strategic planning effort, the review and streamlining of organizational structures and processes, and the transitions in university leadership.

On behalf of the Ateneo de Manila, I wish to thank Dr. Franco for accepting this role together with her teaching load with the Loyola Schools Psychology Department and the Ateneo Graduate School of Business.

I also take this occasion to announce that I am renaming the Office of Mission and Identity and Organization Development to the Office of Mission and Identity, since the work of organization development is now being placed under the Office of the President with the assistance of Dr Franco.

I request your usual support in the continuing work of developing responsive structures, effective plans, and dynamic leaders for this mission.

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ