[Blueboard] Ateneo Center for Social Entrepreneurship Invites you to a Social Enterprise Camp

Tieza Mica Santos tsantos at ateneo.edu
Thu May 17 17:10:27 PHT 2012

Peace be with you!

The *Ateneo Center for Social Entrepreneurship (ACSEnt) *of the Ateneo de
Manila University and its student arm, the Catalyst, have been actively
engaged with the youth sector in promoting social change through social
entrepreneurship.

Together, ACSEnt and Catalyst invite all youth leaders to take part in this
initiative to spread positive change through a national conference
entitled, *“Social Change through Business: A Youth Forum”* that will
gather the best student leaders from across the country. The event will be
held in the Ateneo de Manila University on *June 27-30, 2012* and will
carry the theme of *Redefining Capitalism: New Models for a New World.*

The event aspires to provide a venue for promising young people to share
their leadership experiences with each other and to discuss key issues
pertaining to the Philippine society. Please do not hesitate to reply to
this e-mail for any questions regarding the forum.

We hope you can help us spread the word to every young person that you know
who might be interested to take part in this activity.
 Thank you and we anticipate working with you to become catalysts for
social change in the Philippines.

For more details regarding the forum, please contact:

Catalyst Secretariat
Email: socialchange2012 at yahoo.com

Tieza Santos
Email: tsantos at ateneo.edu