[Blueboard] Central Administration Retreat on May 17-19, 2012

Hilda Tarroc mtarroc at ateneo.edu
Wed May 16 16:16:52 PHT 2012

Kindly post. Thank you.

-------

To the Ateneo de Manila Community:

As part of our annual community tradition, members of the Central
Administration (CA) will have their Central Administration Retreat organized
by the Office for Mission and Identity and Organizational Development on
17-19 May 2012 at the Carmelite Missionaries Center of Spirituality,
Tagaytay City.

The retreat director for this batch will be Fr. Florge Michael Sy of the
Society of Jesus. We would like to thank Fr. Sy for taking time to journey
with our CA colleagues in this period of reflection and prayer.

 OMIOD will be closed on the abovementioned dates to provide assistance for
the retreat.

Thank you.

Hilda Tarroc

Program Coordinator

426-6001 local 4016

Office for Mission and Identity and Organizational Development