[Blueboard] Central Administration Retreat on May 3-5, 2012

Hilda Tarroc mtarroc at ateneo.edu
Wed May 2 15:14:55 PHT 2012

Kindly post. Thank you.

-------

To the Ateneo de Manila Community:

As part of our annual community tradition, members of the Central
Administration (CA) will have their Central Administration Retreat organized
by the Office for Mission and Identity and Organizational Development on
03-05 May 2012 at the Carmelite Missionaries Center of Spirituality,
Tagaytay City.

The retreat director for this batch will be Fr. Roberto Ma. Buenconsejo of
the Society of Jesus. We would like to thank Fr. Buenconsejo for taking time
to journey with our CA colleagues in this period of reflection and prayer.

Thank you.

Hilda Tarroc

Program Coordinator

426-6001 local 4016

Office for Mission and Identity and Organizational Development