[Blueboard] (APS) Anticipated Mass for the Feast of St. Ignatius of Loyola

sdelrosario at aps.ateneo.edu sdelrosario at aps.ateneo.edu
Thu Jul 26 13:44:04 PHT 2012

To our APS Worshipping Community and Friends:

What:       Anticipated Mass for the Feast of St. Ignatius of Loyola
When/Where: July 30, 2012, Chapel of St. Thomas More
Time:       6:05PM
Presider:   Fr. Michael "Jing" C. Porcia, SJ

Fr. Jing is one of our newly-ordained priests in the Philippine
Province and is now with the Philippine Jesuit Prison Service in
Muntinlupa.

Join us in thanksgiving for the gift of St. Ignatius and the presence
of Jesuits in our school and in our country.

(Please also see attachment.)

CAMPUS MINISTRY OFFICE/OFFICE OF THE SCHOOL CHAPLAIN AND COUNSELOR
Ateneo Professional Schools
Rockwell, Makati City
Tel. #: 8997691, local 2120