[Blueboard] invitation to making bibliographies without tears

lyjose at ateneo.edu lyjose at ateneo.edu
Mon Jul 23 11:58:10 PHT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

The School of Social Sciences through the Research Cluster on Culture,
Memory, and Nation-building (cmnb) cordially invites you to a talk by
Dr. Leloy Claudio on making bibliographies using a softwars that can
be downloaded for free. It will be on July July 27 (Friday) at 4:30,
in Room 311, Faber Hall.

After Leloy's talk, the cluster's research team on a Filipino
characteristic, specifically, our ability to smile even in the face
of poverty, disaster, and other forms of difficult challenges, will
have a brainstorming session.

The invitation is for Leloy's talk, but please feel free to join the
team in its brainstorming session.

Snacks will be served and for this, we need an accurate count of how
many are coming.

Your email (lyjose at ateneo.edu) or telephone call (local
5250/5285/5286) about your attendance will
be highly appreciated. Please respond on or before July 25.

Thank you very much,

Lydia N. Yu Jose
Convenor, Research Cluster on cmnb