[Blueboard] Official Invitation to the Social Change Through Business: A Youth Forum

Tieza Santos - Ateneo tsantos at ateneo.edu
Tue Jul 17 13:59:23 PHT 2012

Peace be with you!

The *Ateneo Center for Social Entrepreneurship (ACSEnt)* and its youth arm,
*Catalyst *are organizing the *Social Change Through Business: A Youth
Forum with the theme “Redefining Capitalism: A New Model for a New
World”*that will gather the best student leaders from across the
country. The
event will be held in the Ateneo de Manila University following a new date
scheduled on *August 30 – September 1, 2012.*

The event aspires to provide a venue for promising young leaders to share
their leadership experiences with each other and to discuss key issues
pertaining to the Philippine society. Furthermore, the conference will
introduce the concept of social entrepreneurship, which invites these young
leaders to become catalysts for change in their respective regions. Not
only will the students learn from the experiences of the various social
entrepreneurs and fellow participants, but they will also have the chance
to gain first-hand experience of working for a social enterprise here in
the Philippines.

May we invite you to participate in this event and request your support by
helping us disseminate this information. Through this, the conference will
be able to fulfill its dreams of having the fresh pool of young, empowered
and influential social entrepreneurs that will instigate a significant
social transformation in the Philippines.

*Should you have questions, please feel free to contact our conference team
Co-Heads:

Jamil Patrick Fabia and Regine Riguera

Email: socialchange2012 at yahoo.com*

Thank you and we look forward to your interest and participation in the
national conference.

The following links will provide you details of the forum.

*http://ateneosocialentrep.wordpress.com/2012/07/17/scbyf2012/

http://socialchange2012.wordpress.com*

--
Yours Sincerely,
Tieza Mica H. Santos
Ateneo Center for Social Entrepreneurship
Ateneo de Manila University
Tel. No.: +63 2 426 6001 local 5506