[Blueboard] Ignatian Festival

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Mon Jul 16 15:30:58 PHT 2012

Memo to:        The University Community

Subject:           Ignatian Festival

Last year we began a new tradition to celebrate the birth of Jesus through
our Christmas Parks. Your support and cooperation paved the way for a
meaningful celebration in the community.

This year, integral to our mission and identity, we would like to add
another tradition of celebrating the feast of St. Ignatius by holding the
first Ignatian Festival entitled "Atenista Ako, Kadiwa ni Ignacio."

This will be a whole-day event here in the Loyola Campus on Saturday, 21
July 2012. We hope to reach out to as many of our alumni as possible.

I would like to invite the University community to be part of this event
composed of plenary talks, panel discussions, a Eucharistic celebration to
be presided over by Archbishop Luis G Tagle DD STD, and a musical concert to
be directed by Fr Manoling Francisco SJ. Information about this major
activity has already been disseminated through media and on our website
www.ateneo.edu.

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ