[Blueboard] Erratum:UAAP Season 75 Men's Basketball Tickets (Ateneo vs UST)

naguilar at ateneo.edu naguilar at ateneo.edu
Mon Jul 16 15:25:56 PHT 2012

MEMO TO:                The Loyola Schools Community

     FROM:                Benjamin Joseph T. Afuang
                          Coordinator, Office of College Athletics
SUBJECT:                UAAP Season 75 MEN'S BASKETBALL TICKETS

Due to the delay in production of tickets, We will sell tickets on
Wednesday, July 18, starting at 8:00am.

Game Schedule:
Ateneo vs UST - July 19, 2:00pm - Araneta Coliseum

For Loyola Schools Students :
- Tickets will be sold at the Office of College Athletics.

For Loyola Schools Employees :
- Tickets will be sold at the Office of College Athletics.

Please take note of the following guidelines:

-TICKETS WILL BE SOLD TO LOYOLA SCHOOLS STUDENTS AND
   LOYOLA SCHOOLS EMPLOYEES ONLY

-NO VALID LOYOLA SCHOOLS I.D., NO TICKET

-NO PROXIES

-MAXIMUM OF TWO (2) TICKETS PER PERSON

-TICKET RESERVATIONS WILL NOT BE HONORED