[Blueboard] UAAP Ticket Selling (erratum)

Rick Du rdu at ateneo.edu
Tue Jul 10 10:12:54 PHT 2012

*UAAP 75 BASKETBALL TICKET SELLING GUIDELINES*

  * *Ticket Selling Schedule: *

**

Thursday Game: Tuesday 9 am until supplies last

Saturday Game: Wednesday 9 am until supplies last

Sunday Game: Thursday 9 am until supplies last

  * *The Blue Eagle Gym Ticket Selling managed by the University
    Athletics Office will only sell to the following:*

1.Alumni of ATENEO DE _MANILA_ UNIVERSITY only.

2.Grade school students, parents representing child, faculty and staff.

3.High school students, parents representing child, faculty and staff.

4.Ateneo Professional Schools students, faculty and staff

5.Central Administration Staff

      o Strictly NO PROXY.
      o LOYOLA SCHOOLS students, _graduate students,_ faculty and staff
        ticket selling will be handled by the COLLEGE ATHLETICS OFFICE.

  * *Please present the following identification cards prior to purchasing*:
      o Grade School/High School/ Ateneo Professional Schools student,
        faculty and staff: Ateneo I.D.
      o Grade School/High School parent representing a child: Child's
        Ateneo I.D. and your own government issued I.D.
      o Central Administration Staff: Ateneo I.D.
      o Alumni of Ateneo de MANILA : Alumni Card or Any government
        issued I.D.

  * *Strictly 2 tickets per person ONLY.*
      o Example:

   a.Alumni parent + representing the child = 2 tickets only.

                     b.Parent representing 2 or more children = 2
tickets only.

*_FOR ATENEO - LA SALLE GAMES, FINAL 4, FINALS_*

1.Please follow selling days mentioned above.Numbers for the ticket
selling will be distributed starting 7:00 AM in the Blue Eagle Gym
Ticket   Booth.

a.Proper Identification mentioned above must be provided.

b.Only Grade School/High School students, parent representing child,
faculty and staff; Alumni of Ateneo de _Manila_ University; Ateneo
Professional Schools students, faculty and staff; Central Administration
Staff may avail of the tickets.

2.Be sure to be in your designated seats by 6:00 PM.Ticket selling will
commence at exactly 7:00 PM.

a.Strictly NO PROXY.

b.Present your I.D. along with your number.Please use the same I.D. you
presented to get the number.

3.Other rules mentioned above will apply.

*
             MANAGEMENT RESERVESTHE RIGHT TO REFUSE SALES.*