[Blueboard] Invitation to the Fifth China-ASEAN Education Cooperation Week

Djoanna Andres dandres at ateneo.edu
Wed Jul 4 16:46:50 PHT 2012

Since 2008, China-ASEAN Education Cooperation Week sponsored by the
Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Education and the People's
Government of Guizhou province, P. R. China, has been successively held
for four sessions in Guiyang, Guizhou, to strengthen friendly and
practical cooperation between China and ASEAN countries, and promote
mutual exchanges in education and cultures.

To follow up the common understandings reached in the last four
Cooperation Weeks, and expand the cooperation in education, cultures,
and economy between China and ASEAN countries, the Ministry of Education
and the People's Government of Guizhou Province, P. R. C. will hold the
5^th China-ASEAN Education Cooperation Week in Guiyang from September 16
to September 20, 2012.

Theme: Open, Innovative, Practical, Cooperative

Over the session of the 5^th China-ASEAN Education Cooperation
Week,Guizhou Normal University, as one of the organizers, will hold the
following event:

"China-ASEAN Tourism Development and Education Symposium"

At the same time, the honored guests invited by Guizhou Normal
University will take part in the following two activities held by other
organizers:

"Opening Ceremony of the 5^th China-ASEAN Education Cooperation Week"

"China-ASEAN Food Festival"

We would like to cordially invite you to join us in the 5^th China-ASEAN
Education Cooperation Week.

We believe that your participation will enhance the communication and
cooperation in education between China and ASEAN. We would highly
appreciate your cooperation and support if the Registration Form can be
returned to us before July 10, 2012.

We will cover 4-night accommodation (Sep. 16th-19th), local
transportation, accommodation and meals for all the participants for one
or two officials at or above the director-general level.For more
information please feel free to contact the Secretariat of the
Organizing Committee.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Guiyang.

GuizhouNormal University

The 5^th China-ASEAN Education Cooperation Week

Contact Information:

Office of International Exchange and Cooperation

Tel: 0086-851-6766891

Fax: 0086-851-6742053

E-mail: wsc at gznu.edu.cn

--