[Blueboard] REMINDER: HEALTH CARE PROGRAM ORIENTATION AND ROADSHOW SCHEDULE CY2012-2013

hrmo at admu.edu.ph hrmo at admu.edu.ph
Mon Jul 2 12:03:40 PHT 2012

MEMO TO       :        Health Care Plan Members

F R O M       :        IMELDA G. NIBUNGCO
                        Director

RE            :        HEALTH CARE PROGRAM ORIENTATION
                        AND ROADSHOW SCHEDULE CY 2012-2013

Consistent with what we have done in previous years, the Human
Resources Management Office together with the representatives of
Lacson & Lacson Insurance Brokers will be conducting a roadshow
presentation to orient all members regarding the features and benefits
of our health care plan.

We encourage all members to attend because there are enhancements in
our health care benefits.    The roadshow schedule is attached for
easy reference.

Thank you.

HRMO - Care, Service and Solutions @WORK!

---------