[Blueboard] Share Care bazaar today and tomorrow; for the benefit of the Blueplate for Better Learning feeding programme and typhoon Sendong victims- we need more volunteers to man the booths

Chayie Maligalig rmaligalig at ateneo.edu
Sat Jan 28 10:56:40 PHT 2012

The Share Care bazaar is open today and tomorrow from 8 AM to 5 PM. We need
more volunteers to man the booths. For more information, you may contact
Chayie Maligalig at 0920-9120956 or email at rmaligalig at ateneo.edu or David
Ingles at 0999-7774414 or email at laingles at yahoo.com.

The bazaar will benefit some 4,000 school children who are part of the
Blueplate for Better Learning Programme. The programme aims to improve the
health and well-being of these school children by feeding them nutritious
meals. The programme is currently ongoing at four public schools at the
Quezon City-Commonwealth Avenue area namely: Commonwealth Elementary School,
San Diego Elementary School, Dona Juana Elementary School and Manuel L.
Quezon (MLQ) Elementary School. Currently the programme is building a new
kitchen to help in its operations to bring nutritious food to the school
children in need. Part of the proceeds will also go to the victims of
Typhoon Sendong.