[Blueboard] REMINDER: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS

ampc-election at admu.edu.ph ampc-election at admu.edu.ph
Fri Jan 27 11:05:02 PHT 2012

ATENEO DE MANILA MULTI PURPOSE COOPERATIVE

TO:        AMPC MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING (MIGS)
RE:        CALL FOR NOMINATIONS

You may now start nominating the candidates for the incoming 2012 AMPC
Election.  We would like to request and encourage ALL AMPC MIGS to be
INVOLVED and CHOOSE the best candidates for the following positions:

1. BOARD OF DIRECTORS - 5 candidates who will serve from (2012-2014)
          1 Administrator
          1 Faculty
          1 Affiliate
          2 Non Teaching Staff

2. AUDIT AND INVENTORY COMMITTEE - 3 candidates

3. ELECTION COMMITTEE -3 candidates

You may choose your nominees from the list of MIGS.

Check this link to view the list:
http://www.ateneo.edu/ampc-election/files/Migs2011.pdf

To view the Present Board & Committee members:
http://www.ateneo.edu/ampc-election/files/pbcmembers.pdf

* The illegibility of Mr. Eduardo Calasanz was brought to our attention,
after checking the old records, it shows that he only covered 2 terms,
therefore, he is still qualified to run for Board Member.

To download the Nomination Form please check this link:
http://www.ateneo.edu/ampc-election/files/NominationFormv2.doc

Please fill out the nomination form and send it via email to:
ampc-election at admu.edu.ph

Deadline for submission is on 28 January 2012.
Nomination Form submitted after the deadline will be considered void.

The Election Committee 2011 is counting on your support and
participation in this coming election.

NOTES
1.  Since we are supporting the "paperless advocacy", we will no
longer send hardcopies to those who have online access. Thank you.

2.  If you haven't received copy of the call for nomination please subscribe
to ampc-election at lists.ateneo.edu

AMPC ELECTION COMMITTEE 2011

Rodel Crisostomo          Teya Sabado          Richel Almosera