[Blueboard] ERRATUM: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS

ampc-election at admu.edu.ph ampc-election at admu.edu.ph
Sat Jan 21 15:53:43 PHT 2012

As amended last June 8, 2011, AMPC By-laws under Article V  in
Section 11 states:

"A Credit Committee is hereby created and shall be composed of three
(3) members to be appointed by the Board of Directors. "

We now therefore observe the implementation of this amendment. Please
ignore the call for credit committee nomination. For this changes, we
are extending the deadline for submission of the nomination form from
January 24 to January 28, 2011.

ATENEO DE MANILA MULTI PURPOSE COOPERATIVE

TO:        AMPC MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING (MIGS)
RE:        CALL FOR NOMINATIONS

You may now start nominating the candidates for the incoming 2012 AMPC
Election.  We would like to request and encourage ALL AMPC MIGS to be
INVOLVED and CHOOSE the best candidates for the following positions:

1. BOARD OF DIRECTORS - 6 candidates who will serve from (2012-2014)
          1 Administrator
          1 Faculty
          1 Affiliate
          2 Non Teaching Staff

2. AUDIT AND INVENTORY COMMITTEE - 3 candidates

3. ELECTION COMMITTEE -3 candidates

You may choose your nominees from the list of MIGS.

Check this link to view the list:
http://www.ateneo.edu/ampc-election/files/Migs2011.pdf

To view the Present Board & Committee members:
http://www.ateneo.edu/ampc-election/files/pbcmembers.pdf

To download the Nomination Form please check this link:
http://www.ateneo.edu/ampc-election/files/NominationFormv2.doc

Please fill out the nomination form and send it via email to:
ampc-election at admu.edu.ph or ampc-election at lists.ateneo.edu

Deadline for submission is on 28 January 2012.
Nomination Form submitted after the deadline will be considered void.

The Election Committee 2011 is counting on your support and
participation in this coming election.

NOTES
1.  Since we are supporting the "paperless advocacy", we will no
longer send hardcopies to those who have online access. Thank you.

2.  If you haven't received copy of the call for nomination please subscribe
to ampc-election at lists.ateneo.edu

AMPC ELECTION COMMITTEE 2011

Rodel Crisostomo          Teya Sabado          Richel Almosera