[Blueboard] Call for Nominations - LS Awards for Leadership & Service 2012

mmallillin at ateneo.edu mmallillin at ateneo.edu
Wed Jan 18 16:01:54 PHT 2012

The Ateneo de Manila Loyola Schools is once again launching the search
for exemplars of excellent student leadership and service.  The 2012
Loyola Schools Awards for Leadership and Service seeks to focus
attention on our country's developmental needs and the source of hope
that is our youth.

The LS Awards for Leadership and Service highlight the importance and
encourages the growth of our students who use their God-given talents
in the spirit of Ignatian generosity.  Exhibited by individuals and
groups in various projects and activities, these models are recognized
and celebrated that they may further inspire and influence.

All members of the Loyola Schools are invited to nominate outstanding
examples of leadership and service among our students.  The Loyola
Schools awards the Most Outstanding Student Project, the Most
Outstanding Individual and the Most Outstanding Student Group.  All
currently enrolled students of the LS are eligible for nomination.
All student projects, whether academic or non-academic, completed
within the period of the last week of January 2011 until the last week
of January 2012 are eligible for nomination.  All student groups in
good standing - accredited or non-accredited, formal or informal - are
eligible for nomination.

Nomination forms are available at the Office of the Associate Dean for
Student Affairs, G/F Xavier Hall or downloaded from
http://ateneolsawards.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/lsals-nomination-form.pdf.
Deadline for submission of nominations is on Saturday, February 4,
2012 at 12:00 noon.  The recognition and awards ceremony will be held
on Monday, March 5, 2012
at the Ricardo and Dr. Rosita Leong Hall Auditorium.

Further details of the Loyola Schools Awards for Leadership and
Service are contained in flyers available from the ADSA Office or through:

Awards Secretariat : 426-6001 loc 5021 (look for Mr. Cholo Mallillin)
Website: https://ateneolsawards.wordpress.com/
Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ateneo-Loyola-Schools-Awards-For-Leadership-and-Service/184594861574220?sk=info