[Blueboard] Fwd: Theo Hour on Reform of Church Order - 25 January, Wednesday 10:30am-12nn, Cardinal Sin Center, LST, AdMU

Chester Yacub chestersj at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 07:02:49 PHT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chester Yacub <chestersj at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 6:54 AM
Subject: Theo Hour on Reform of Church Order - 25 January, Wednesday
10:30am-12nn, Cardinal Sin Center, LST, AdMU
To: Office of Univ Dev't & Alumni Relations <acatubig at ateneo.edu>, Blue
Board <blueboard at lists.ateneo.edu>, LST Webmaster <eurquia2004 at yahoo.com>,
Enrico Eusebio <eusebiosj at gmail.com>

Peace of Christ!  May we request you to post this announcement on the Blue
Board, OUD & AR's the BLUE Post, the Ateneo Alumni Association Website and
LST Website please?  Thank you so much for your help!  Please let me know
if you have any questions or concerns.

Sch Chester A Yacub, SJ

Chairman

Theological Hour Committee

Loyola School of Theology

presents

A Theological Hour on

Reform of Church Order:

A Team of Ordained Elders for Every Community -

Adapting the Church of Order of the Pauline Communities

with Fr. Victor De Jesus, S.J.

Assistant Professor of Systematic Theology

Loyola School of Theology

25 January  2012, Wednesday

10:30am-12nn

Cardinal Sin Center, Loyola School of Theology, Ateneo de Manila University

Admission is free.