[Blueboard] NEW DIRECTIONS: Ateneo Job and Practicum Fair 2012 (Jan 16-20)

vployola at admu.edu.ph vployola at admu.edu.ph
Sat Jan 14 15:41:14 PHT 2012

MEMO TO : The Loyola Schools Community

FROM 	: John Paul C. Vergara, Ph.D.
	  Vice President

SUBJECT : NEW DIRECTIONS: Ateneo Job and Practicum Fair 2012
           (Jan 16-20)

On behalf of the Loyola Schools Office of Placement, you are

cordially invited to the 24th edition of the Annual Job and

Practicum Fair dubbed NEW DIRECTIONS on January 16-20, 2012,

9am-5pm at the Red Brick Road.

Opening and Ribbon Cutting Ceremony

Monday, 16 January, 2012, 8:00am

Red Brick Road

Gala

Monday, 16 January, 2012, 4:30 pm

Leong Hall Auditorium

Closing Ceremony

Friday, 20 January, 2012, 4:30pm

SEC Field

The Job and Practicum Fair is organized annually by the Student

Representatives of the Loyola Schools Office of Placement to

facilitate the job-hunting of graduating seniors, and to assist

undergraduates with practicum opportunities.  A total of 98

companies and organizations from the different market sectors

will be participating in this year's Job and Practicum Fair. As

an added feature, representatives from the National Bureau of

Investigation (NBI) and the Social Security System (SSS) will

also be present to issue NBI Clearances on January 16 & 17, and

SSS Numbers on January 19 & 20 to our students at the ground

floor of the Faber Hall. Members of the Ateneo community may

avail of their services as well.

Please expect heavy student traffic at the Brick Road during

the 5-day activity.  We apologize for any inconvenience this

may cause.

Thank you very much.