[Blueboard] nomination to ACAS BOD, 2012-2015

lyjose at ateneo.edu lyjose at ateneo.edu
Fri Jan 6 15:06:26 PHT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

The attached letter requests action from department chairs and program
directors, but we decided to post it on the Blueboard for the
information of the whole Loyola Schools community. This is in the hope
that anyone interested and qualified will actively take part in the
nomination process through his/her respective chair or director.

We shall appreciate hearing from your chairs and program directors by
January 16.

Thank you very much.

Yours,
Lydia N. Yu Jose