[Blueboard] Fwd: Theo Hour on The New English Translation of the Roman Missal - 11 January, Wednesday, 10:30am-12nn, Cardinal Sin Center

Chester Yacub chestersj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 07:05:03 PHT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chester Yacub <chestersj at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 6:47 AM
Subject: Theo Hour on The New English Translation of the Roman Missal - 11
January, Wednesday, 10:30am-12nn, Cardinal Sin Center
To: Office of Univ Dev't & Alumni Relations <acatubig at ateneo.edu>, Blue
Board <blueboard at lists.ateneo.edu>, LST Webmaster <eurquia2004 at yahoo.com>,
Enrico Eusebio <eusebiosj at gmail.com>

Peace of Christ!  May we request you to post this announcement on the Blue
Board, OUD & AR's the BLUE Post, the Ateneo Alumni Association Website and
LST Website please?  Thank you so much for your help!  Please let me know
if you have any questions or concerns.

Sch Chester A Yacub, SJ

Chairman

Theological Hour Committee

Loyola School of Theology

presents

A Theological Hour on

The New English Translation of the Roman Missal and Liturgical Renewal

with Fr. Timoteo Jose M. Ofrasio, S.J., S.L.D.

Assistant Professor of Systematic Theology

Loyola School of Theology

11 January  2012, Wednesday

10:30am-12nn

Cardinal Sin Center, Loyola School of Theology, Ateneo de Manila University

Admission is free.