[Blueboard] Release of Certificate of Compensation Payment/Tax Withheld (BIR Form No. 2316 for the Calendar Year 2011)

cao at admu.edu.ph cao at admu.edu.ph
Thu Jan 5 15:58:43 PHT 2012

Date    :	 January 5, 2012

Memo to :	 Ateneo de Manila University Employees

 From    : Central Accounting Office

Subject : Release of Certificate of Compensation Payment/Tax Withheld
	(BIR Form No. 2316 for the Calendar Year 2011)

Please be informed that our office will release your Certificate of
Compensation Payment/Tax Withheld (BIR Form No. 2316) on January 10,
2012.  May we request you to VERIFY/REVIEW the certificate.  After
verification, employees who are qualified for a "Substituted Filing"
of Annual Income Tax Return MUST submit the verified, signed and
completed BIR Form No. 2316 to our office on or before January 21, 2012.

"Substituted filing" applies only if all of the following requirements
  are present:

1. the employee received purely compensation income (regardless of
amount) during the taxable year

2. the employee received the income from only one employer in the
Philippines during the taxable year

3. the amount of tax due from the employee at the end of the year
equals the amount of tax withheld by the employer and

4. the employee's spouse also complies with all 3 conditions stated above.

Venues for release are as follows:
  Grade School - CAO-Grade School - GS Admin Building
  High School - CAO-High School - HS Admin Building
  Loyola - Window 1 of the CAO - Main, 2nd Flr. Faber Hall
  Rockwell & Salcedo - CAO-APS - Grd Flr., APS Rockwell Center, Makati City
  School of Medicine - CAO-ASMPH - Grd Flr Don Eugenio Lopez Sr.
Medical Complex, Pasig City

Please be advised that only completed forms will be accepted and these
  must be submitted to CAO before the deadline.  Your compliance will
be  greatly appreciated.  Thank you very much.

Very truly yours,

(signed)
Josefina F. Marasigan
Head, Payroll Section