[Blueboard] ARETE: Humanities Week 6-12 January 2012

mvilches at ateneo.edu mvilches at ateneo.edu
Tue Jan 3 13:29:21 PHT 2012

Come and join the School of Humanities for ARETE:  Humanities Week events

*Jan 6, Fri*

  * Opening Mass w/ ACGC Choir *
      12:30-1pm @ Gonzaga Chapel

  * "To Remember and to Sing": SOH Tribute to Salvador Bernal*
      6-7:30pm @ Escaler Hall

*Jan 9, Mon*

   *Arete: Opening Ceremony *
      12:20-2pm @ MVP Roofdeck

   *Pelikulasopiya c/o Samahan sa Pilosopiya*
       4:30-8pm @ K304

*Jan 10, Tues*

  * HitLit Night c/o LitSoc*
     4:30-7:30pm @ Faura AVR

  *Fashion Illustration: An Alternative Art Class*
      4:30-6pm @ SocSci Conference Room 3/4

*  Cardsfest c/o WriterSkill *
      4:30-6pm @ Berch 206/207

*Jan 11, Wed*

*  How to Survive Philosophy c/o Samahan sa Pilosopiya*
     3:30-5:30pm @ Sec C 201A

*  Street Art: An Alternative Art Class*
     4:30-6pm @ B-105/106

*  Silly People's Improv Theater*
     6:30-8pm @ MVP Roofdeck

*Jan 12, Thurs*

   *LitSoc Lecture Series: Philippine Comics*
     4:30-6pm @ SocSci Conference Room 3/4

* Cardsfest c/o WriterSkill *

     4:30-6pm @ Berch 206/207
* Illustrado: Humanities Hall of Fame and Publication Launch c/o Balay and
AISM*

     6-7:30pm @ MVP Roofdeck

  *Weeklong Events *

*  RIP c/o ENTABLADO*

*  Filmviewing: Game of Thrones c/o Bookbench*

*  2 Book selling store booths c/o LitSoc *

---------------
Lance Andrew D. Viado
BFA Information Design
Minor in Philosophy
Minor in Development Management
(0917) 822 3355 | lanceviado at gmail.com

Chairperson
School of Humanities School Board
Sanggunian ng mga Mag-aaral ng mga Paaralang Loyola ng Ateneo de Manila

Intern
Ateneo Innovation Center

----------------------------

MARIA LUZ C. VILCHES, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Dean, School of Humanities
Loyola Schools, Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola Heights 1108, Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone (632) 4266001, Ext. 5300, 5301
Telephone & Fax (632)4261042
http://www.ateneo.edu/soh

"I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams."
            -W.B. Yeats