[Blueboard] TEDxADMU 2013: IgNation Invite

SLB slb at admu.edu.ph
Mon Dec 17 18:02:29 PHT 2012

December 13, 2012

To the Ateneo de Manila University community:

Greetings!

TEDx is a locally organized conference, patterned after the globally acclaimed TED conference which occurs only twice a year. This school year, the Ateneo de Manila University is hosting its very own TEDx event, organized by students from the Ateneo Junior Marketing Association, in partnership with the school's resident TED fellow, Fr. Xavier Alpasa S.J.. The theme of this TEDx event is IgNation: I Grow the Nation.

Aiming to bring together the country's finest and brightest, we have a line up of speakers who will talk about their ideas on nation building and the actions they took in order to make things happen in their respective fields. The event is set to cater to an audience of over 1,000 people and in line with this, the TEDxADMU 2013 core team is cordially inviting you to apply for this special occasion.

The application can be found online at http://www.tedxadmu.com/register/ and will be open until the 19th of December, 2012. All applications will be reviewed by the core team, following a fair and unbiased assessment process. Accepted applicants will be announced afterwards and those who are accepted may proceed to confirm their slot and pay the fee of 300 Php.

TEDxADMU 2013: IgNation will be held on January 12, 2013 at the Henry Lee Irwin Theater from 1:30 in the afternoon to 7:00 in the evening. This includes the registration period, the event proper, and the succeeding cocktails afterwards.

We hope you consider this remarkable opportunity and we highly encourage you to share this with your family and friends as well. Attached is the event brochure to give you a better idea on what TED and TEDx are all about, as well as what to expect from our event. Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,

Margaux Alcid                                                                         Maxine Marcelino

TEDxADMU 2013 Promotions Head                                          TEDxADMU 2013 Promotions Head

Noted By:

Fr. Xavier Alpasa S.J.

TED Fellow

Nikki Ocampo                                                                          Jason Uy

TEDxADMU 2013 Project Head                                                TEDxADMU 2013 Project Head