[Blueboard] [Last Call for orders]: Buy our Pathways Christmas Packs and help bridge more students to quality college education!

Marianne Fabian mfabian at ateneo.edu
Wed Dec 12 20:13:12 PHT 2012

December 2012

To the Ateneo Community,

Warm greetings from Pathways!

Thank you very much for supporting Pathways through buying our Grains of
Hope and Winning Brew! Now, we are down to just a 100 and a few more stocks
of Grains of Hope and just a little bit more of our Winning Brew. So, if
you haven't you found that perfect Christmas gift yet, you might as well
make it more meaningful and buy our Christmas packs! Hurry, because we will
just be accepting orders until *Friday*,* December 14, 2012*.

Below are our Christmas Merchandise selection for you again:

*Grains of Hope!* (1 kilo of vacuum-packed organic red rice) at *P180/pack*
*Winning Brew! *(250g pouch of "barako" coffee) at *P200/pack*
 *
*
The red rice and ground coffee beans are packed by our Pathways scholars in
environment-friendly native bags, handwoven by a cooperative of women from
Quezon province.

With each gift bag of Grains of Hope and Winning Brew, you and your loved
ones participate in the mission of Pathways to assist more students from
public high schools towards fulfilling their dreams of attaining a college
education.

Your generosity and goodwill has helped sustain numerous Pathways scholars
through college for the past 10 years.

To place orders, contact us at *426-6001 loc 4046 / 920-0153*, or text *
Marianne* at *09178534835*. You can also order through email at *
info.pathways at gmail.com*

Please see the attached *poster* and *order form *for details and more
information on how you can order our Christmas treats for you and your
loved ones :)

[image: Inline image 2]

Thank you very much and more power to you!!

--
Pathways helps deserving but marginalized public high school students get
the college education they deserve.

---------------------------

*Marianne A. Fabian*
Project Officer for Institutional Relations
Pathways to Higher Education
Ateneo de Manila University
Tel. 426.6001 loc 4046 or 4048
Fax (632) 920.0153

info.pathways at gmail.com
www.pathwaysphilippines.org
www.facebook.com/pathwaystohighereducation
www.twitter.com/pathwaysphils

info.pathways at gmail.com
www.pathwaysphilippines.org

--
Marianne A. Fabian
Project Officer for Institutional Relations
Pathways to Higher Education
Ateneo de Manila University

(02) 426-6001 loc. 4046
+639178534835