[Blueboard] Invitation to the Launching of the Ateneo Cultural Laboratory 2013

socio at admu.edu.ph socio at admu.edu.ph
Sat Dec 8 09:41:27 PHT 2012

The Department of Sociology and Anthropology and the
Institute of Philippine Culture
cordially invite you to the launching of

The Ateneo Cultural Laboratory 2013:
The Kalibo-Boracay Connection

Monday, 10 December 2012
4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Leong Hall Auditorium
Ateneo de Manila University

Program:

4:30-4:40   Philippine National Anthem
             Aklan Hymn
             Opening Prayer

4:40-4:50   Welcome Remarks
             Dr. John Paul C. Vergara
             Vice President for the Loyola Schools, Ateneo de Manila University

4:50-5:00  ?Ati-Atihan at Ateneo!?
             Performers: Company of Ateneo Dancers with the class of Mr. Skilty
             Labastilla

5:00-5:10  ?Our Summer at the Ateneo Cultural Laboratory in Bohol 2012?.
             Mr. Julio Rivera, AB Economics

5:10-5:25. ?Introducing Our Partners in the Ateneo Cultural Laboratory?.
            ?An Invitation to the Cultural Heritage Studies Program and the
             Ateneo Cultural Laboratory 2013.?
             Dr. Fernando Zialcita, Director, Cultural Heritage Studies Program

5:25-5:45   ?Boracay?s Fire Dance?.  Performers: Ms. Monique Querubin  and
             Planet Zip  at the concrete plaza in between the Leong Hall  ramp,
             the Social Science Building, and the garden plaza.

For inquiries, please contact:

426-6001 loc. 5270/5271 or 426-5990 or at socio at admu.edu.ph

--
DEPARTMENT OF SOCIOLOGY & ANTHROPOLOGY