[Blueboard] A TRIBUTE TO THE SPECIAL AWARDEES FOR THE 35TH UNIVERSITY SERVICE AWARDS

hrmo at admu.edu.ph hrmo at admu.edu.ph
Fri Dec 7 14:05:03 PHT 2012

MEMO TO             :        The University Community

FROM                :        TOMAS L. TESTA IV
                              Officer-in-Charge

RE                  :        A TRIBUTE TO THE SPECIAL AWARDEES
                              FOR THE 35TH UNIVERSITY SERVICE AWARDS

We congratulate all our awardees in the recently concluded 35th
University Service Awards held at the High School Covered Courts last
22 November 2012.  There are 354 employees whose services have been
recognized in this year's Service Award.  Among them are the 40
Special Awardees who have given themselves in loyal service to the
University for 25 years and more.

To honor these Special Awardees, the Human Resources Management Office
in collaboration with Mr. Antonio Gallano of the Department of
Communication, Loyola Schools, had prepared a video presentation.  To
watch this video presentation, please click on the link below:

http://cng.ateneo.net/cng/sgarbo/docs/35yrs-Awardees.avi

We salute all our awardees for their dedication and contribution in
the mission of the University!

Ad majorem Dei gloriam!

HRMO - Care, Service and Solutions @WORK!

---------