[Blueboard] 2012 Awards for Excellence

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Fri Dec 7 11:02:18 PHT 2012

Memo to:        The University Community

Subject:           2012 Awards for Excellence

I am pleased to announce that at its meeting of 13 November 2012, the Ateneo
de Manila University Board of Trustees approved the following awards for
Schoolyear 2012-2013:

            A.         Awards for Administrators

            B.         Awards for Professionals

            C.         Awards for Staff

            D.         High School Eagle Awards

            E.         Grade School Eaglet Awards

            (Please see attached list of awardees.)

I am also happy to inform the University Community that this year, the Rev
Henry Lee Irwin SJ Memorial Teacher Award will be given to Dr Roberto
Conrado O Guevara of the Department of Theology, School of Humanities.

This year also, we are instituting the Staff Excellence Awards Hall of Fame.
I am pleased to announce the first batch of Hall of Fame awardees:

Ms Marina B Borromeo                                             Mr Cesar A
Furigay

Ms Evelyn F Casaje                                                     Ms
Marie Jossie D Lacson

Ms Flordeliza A Domingo                                           Ms
Epifania A Maglacas

Ms Alicia A Estacio                                                     Ms
Catalina G Panlilio

Ms Ma Luisa Agnes Joy E Fernandez

The Awarding Ceremony will be held at the Irwin Theater on Thursday, 13
December 2012, at 5:30 pm.

Congratulations to all our awardees.

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ