[Blueboard] Rizal Library Schedule: December 2012

Rizal Library rizal.library at admu.edu.ph
Thu Dec 6 09:45:24 PHT 2012

To the Ateneo Community:

Please take note of the following deviations from our regular library
hours (applies to New Rizal Library, Special Collections, and Matteo
Ricci):

December 7 (Friday) - Closed from 9:30-11:30 am (Mass) and 5:30 pm
onwards (SST Christmas Party)
December 14 (Friday) - Closed from 4:00 pm onwards (LS Christmas Party)
December 19 (Wednesday) - Closed from 12:00 nn onwards (RL Christmas Party)

We will be closed from December 20, 2012 to January 6, 2013 for the
holidays. Operations will resume on the 7th of January, 2013.

Thank you,

Lourdes T David
Director