[Blueboard] Introducing - Blue Eagle Mail

Sandra Alarcon-Lovenia slovenia at ateneo.edu
Thu Dec 6 08:47:30 PHT 2012

*The Loyola Schools, **LS Office of Management Information Systems and** **I.T.
Resource Management Office are pleased to announce the launching of Blue
Eagle Mail - the new Google-powered communication and collaboration
platform of Ateneo de Manila University. *
* *
*Launching events will happen on December 7 (Friday) 1:00PM-6:00PM at the
Colayco Pavilion** - various demos and exhibits will be conducted at
1:00PM-4:30PM, and a short program follows at 4:30PM. Loyola Schools and
Google will give away prizes to lucky students who have activated their
accounts. *
* *
*Ateneo has partnered with Google to bring this service that provides a
number of cloud-based tools that faculty, staff, and students can use for
educational, business, and personal tasks. **With Blue Eagle mail, Loyola
Schools students are given accounts with the domain obf.ateneo.edu.** This
service will be available to them starting December 2012, while university
personnel will start using this in 2013.** *
*
*
*See you on December 7 and watch out for more of Blue Eagle Mail in 2013!*
* *
[image: Inline image 1]
--
Sandra Alarcon-Lovenia
Director, I.T. Resource Management Office (ITRMO)