[Blueboard] Dec 2, 9, 16, 23 - CLCFI: Advent (Movie) Recollection

CLCFI clcfi at admu.edu.ph
Tue Dec 4 16:20:21 PHT 2012

As we prepare for the coming of our Lord, let us take the time on Sundays (our Sabbath offering) to reflect on and deepen our experience of Christ's birth.  This series of reflection Sundays, enables us to take time and truly journey with Mary and Joseph (as Father, Mother, Husband and Wife, respectively), the Shepherds (the poor, hopeful and faithful).  the Three Magi (the leaders of society), and with God's loving gift to us through baby Jesus through this movie, which helps deepen our experience of family, society and God.

Celebrate this season of Advent through prayer and reflection on the movie: "The Nativity".

Where    :  Mary the Queen (MTQ) Parish, Greenhills
When     :  All Sundays before Christmas -
                       December 2, 2012
                       December 9, 2012
                       December 16, 2012
                       December 23, 2012
Time    :    10am to 12:30nn.

Schedule:  10am-11am (movie)
                11am -12nn (reflection and small group discussion)
                 Mass in MTQ, afterwards.

You are welcome to bring your own snacks as we come together to celebrate in a unique way through prayer and reflection on our Lord's birth through this wonderful Movie.

Thank you and God Bless and may you all have a fruitful and prayerful Christmas season.

Christian Life Community Formation Institute
G/F CLC Center Seminary Drive, AdMU Campus,
Loyola Heights 1108 Quezon City, Philippines
Telephone: +63-2-426-0075 Telefax: +63-2-426-0074
Stay updated via the website: http://clcphilippines.org/