[Blueboard] Invitation to Jesse Robredo: Modern Day Filipino Hero Exhibit at the SM Mall of Asia

Harvey Keh harveykeh at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 15:14:12 PHT 2012

The Jesse Robredo Foundation in cooperation with the Ateneo School of
Government, Kaya Natin! Movement for Good Governance and Ethical Leadership
and SM Foundation will have a three-day Memorabilia exhibit on the
inspiring life and works of the late Department of Interior and Local
Government Sec. Jesse Robredo. The exhibit that will be held at the SM Mall
of Asia, Pasay City from December 14-16,2012 is entitled, Jesse Robredo:
Modern Day Filipino Hero will feature the following:

a.)   Jesse Robredo as a Family Man

b.)  Jesse Robredo as Multi-Awarded Mayor of Naga City

c.)   Jesse Robredo as Department of Interior and Local Government Secretary

d.)  Jesse Robredo as Public Education Reform Advocate

e.)   Jesse Robredo as Champion of Good Governance

*In line with this, we would like to request members of the Ateneo de
Manila University community to highly encourage your students to visit the
aforementioned exhibit as we hope to inspire the next generation of
Filipino leaders to be like the late Sec. Robredo.*

*
*

*Should you have any further inquiries about this event, please feel free
to get in touch with Gladys Kaye Reyes at (02) 990-3282 or you can also
email her at  gr706 at nyu.edu*