[Blueboard] LS Mass of the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of Mary

joey mercado joeymercado1770 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 14:47:59 PHT 2012

To celebrate the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of Mary, the Loyola Schools will have the following activities:

1.   Novena Masses at the College Chapel:
November 23, Friday to December 6, Tuesday

2.   December 7, Friday at the Church of the Gesu
9:30 am     Recitation of the Most Holy Rosary
9:45 am     LS Community Mass
Presider and Homilist: Fr. Robert Rivera, SJ

We invite the LS Community to bring white roses to be offered to Our Lady after Communion and we encourage the community to wear Blue and White.

The 6:55am and the 12nn masses at the College Chapel will be cancelled.

Thank you.