[Blueboard] Talk by APECO, December 5. 2012, 430-600 p.m. Leong Hall Auditorium

Leland Dela Cruz lelanddelacruz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 11:21:32 PHT 2012

The Development Studies Program would like to invite the Ateneo community
to a forum with administrators of the Aurora Pacific Economic Zone and
Freeport Authority (including APECO Deputy Administrator Kent Avestruz) on
Wednesday, December 5, 2012, from 430-600 p.m. at *Leong Hall Auditorium*.

The Anti-APECO movement is alive and well at Ateneo but APECO itself has
not had a chance to present their arguments on campus. We're staging this
event so that we can hear from all sides and help the Ateneo community
better understand the issues involved.