[Blueboard] Mass in honor of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary, 7 December 2012

vployola at admu.edu.ph vployola at admu.edu.ph
Mon Dec 3 09:53:08 PHT 2012

Memo To:     The Loyola Schools Community

From:        John Paul C. Vergara, PhD
              Vice President for the Loyola Schools

Subject:     Mass in honor of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed
Virgin Mary, 7 December 2012

I would like to invite all the administrators, faculty, professionals,
students, non-teaching staff and maintenance personnel of the Loyola
Schools to attend the Mass in honor of the Immaculate Conception of
the Blessed Virgin Mary on

Friday, 7 December 2012
9:45 to 11:00 a.m.
Church of the Gesu

Our Presider and Homilist for this Eucharistic Celebration will be Fr.
Roberto Exequiel N. Rivera, S.J., faculty member of the Department of
Sociology and Anthropology. All priests are invited to concelebrate.

To enable everyone to attend the Mass, classes are suspended from 9:30 until
11:30 a.m. Staff and maintenance personnel are likewise excused from
office at this time. I also invite the community to bring white roses
to be offered to the Blessed Mother during the Eucharistic
Celebration, and I encourage everyone to wear something white or blue.

Thank you very much.