[Blueboard] Ateneo Physics News

Quirino M. Sugon, Jr. qsugon at ateneo.edu
Fri Aug 31 10:38:18 PHT 2012

This week in Ateneo Physics News:

http://ateneophysicsnews.wordpress.com/2012/08/29/carina-sarmaniego-of-the-archives-from-manila-observatory-to-ateneo-de-manila-university/

Carina Sarmaniego is the new Assistant Director of the Ateneo de
Manila University Archives.  Before coming to Ateneo, she worked for
more than ten (10) years in Manila Observatory?s Library and Archives.
  Below is an interview with Carina by the Ateneo Physics News.
1. How were you able to work at the Manila Observatory Archives?
After graduating April 2001, I was looking for a job. I went to UP and
saw the announcement from the Manila Observatory posted on the
announcement board of the (then) Institute of Library Science. Since I
had my CV and other important documents with me, I went to MO and
applied. After a few days, they called me for an interview. After a
series of interviews and after a month of looking for a job, I got one
from MO. I started on May 2001....

--
QUIRINO M. SUGON, JR.

Physics Department, Loyola School of Science and Engineering,
Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola Heights, Quezon City
Philippines 1108

P.O. Box 154, Manila 0917, Philippines

Tel. No. (632)426-1043 or (632)426-6001 local 5692
Fax. No. (632)426-1043
E-mail: qsugon at ateneo.edu