[Blueboard] Update on the University Sidewalk Improvement Project

COMCEN comcen at admu.edu.ph
Thu Aug 30 14:25:16 PHT 2012

Memo To    :    The University Community

Subject    :    Update on the University Sidewalk Improvement Project

Here are some updates on the ongoing Sidewalk Improvement Project.

Currently we are working on the sidewalk improvement along the perimeter of Bellarmine field.

Starting September we will be working on sidewalk areas of the Upper East Carpark to Cervini field. A portion of parking slots on those areas will be enclosed for safety. This will partially affect availability of parking slots in the area.

If you have any concerns please coordinate with Engr. Ronald S. Santos of the Facilities Management Office. You may contact him at local 4108, mobile no. 09333383829, or email rssantos at ateneo.edu.

Thank you.

Facilities Management Office

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7428 (20120829) __________