[Blueboard] Request for Prayers for Ms. Carolina Diyco

Marian Martinez-Salvador mmartinez at ateneo.edu
Tue Aug 28 10:09:26 PHT 2012

In our prayers, let us remember Ms. Carolina Diyco, who passed away
this morning, 28 August 2012. Ms. Diyco worked in the Ateneo from 1975
until she retired as Office Staff of the Japanese Studies Program in
March 2004.

The wake is at La Funeraria Paz, Araneta Avenue, Quezon City. Her
remains may be viewed at Chapel F starting 5:00PM today. We are still
waiting for interment details from her family.

"May the Lord grant eternal rest upon Ate Lina, and let perpetual
light shine on her. May she rest in peace. AMEN"