[Blueboard] University Sidewalk Improvement Project

COMCEN comcen at admu.edu.ph
Thu Aug 23 14:13:54 PHT 2012

Memo To         :           The University Community

Subject            :           University Sidewalk Improvement Project

The University Sidewalk Improvement Project started last Saturday, 18 August. The first phase covers the perimeter of Bellarmine field and North carpark road side along the University road.  We aim to finish phase 1 on Monday, 3 September 2012. We will post updates regularly on the schedule for the next phase of this project. The whole project is expected to be completed on 30 November 2012. C.C. Buenviaje Construction Inc. is undertaking this project.

If you have any concerns please coordinate with Engr. Ronald S. Santos of the Facilities Management Office. You may contact him at local 4108, mobile no. 09333383829, or email rssantos at ateneo.edu.

Thank you.

Facilities Management Office

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7409 (20120822) __________